Your insurance agents are rock stars, and they know it. They excel at selling insurance services and maintaining their customer base by engaging with them daily.
They come to you to learn how to be a better agent. They come to you for high-quality content that converts. They come to you to learn how their Brand can reach new heights when it comes to insurance marketing.
With that in mind, you can’t offer rock stars mediocre insurance marketing strategies. They deserve the red carpet treatment. They want the best, and these days, the best in insurance marketing is video marketing.
What’s So Great About Video Marketing?
Everyone is using video marketing these days. Last year, HubSpot reported that 65% of marketers had plans to increase their budget to include video marketing. These marketers recognize the power of videos.
There is more to video marketing than who is using it, though. The ROI from video marketing is undeniable.
Consider the following video marketing statistics:
- Combining video marketing with email marketing increases conversions between 200% and 300%
- YouTube estimates its video users grow by 100% each year
- After watching a video, people are 64% more likely to make a purchase
- When it comes to making purchases, 90% of consumers say videos help them make a decision
- Internet users spend 33% of their online time watching videos
- Mobile video consumers share 92% of the videos they see online
Video marketing is the next frontier for insurance marketing. It’s the perfect way for your business to make inroads with your clients by improving their insurance Brand using high-quality video marketing.
The Science of Storytelling Using Video Marketing
Storytelling is the lifeblood of your insurance Brand. It is one of the key factors of a successful inbound marketing strategy. Storytelling is the process of relating to your customers by sharing similar pain points and sharing your winning solutions. Storytelling humanizes your Brand. It helps you motivate your base.
Now that you know what storytelling is, it’s easy to see how storytelling and video marketing go hand in hand. Using video marketing, you can maximize the little time visitors and clients give you by employing visuals, which science proves are processed 60 times faster than written content. Additionally, research shows storytelling leads to neural coupling. Neural coupling means the person watching your video turns your story into his or her own story. It reinforces your insurance Brand.
Explainer videos leverage the power of video marketing. Using a 30-second video, you can make a powerful statement about a new insurance service, relate the benefits of an existing insurance service, or help your clients solve a problem.
4 Key Factors that Affect Your Video Marketing Strategy
Like all aspects of marketing, having a strategy will serve you well. It will also reinforce the premise that you value your clients, which will strengthen your relationship with them. The following are 4 key components of an effective video marketing strategy:
- Set goals and measure them: Start your video marketing strategy by setting your goals, and then measure your goals regularly.
- Create professional videos: Your videos should always be professional. If you’re making videos of yourself for video marketing, then you’ll need a high-resolution camera, a professional background, and a high-quality sound system.
- You must have a responsive web design for your site: You should have a responsive web design for your site for a number of reasons. One important reason is to make sure your video content is viewable across a variety of devices. A responsive website prevents users from leaving your site and going to a competitor’s site.
- Promote your videos: Promote your videos by optimizing them using keywords, sharing them on social media platforms, using influencer marketer, or a combination of distribution channels.
Learn more inbound marketing tips and tricks in our free eBook, Tools of the Trade: 7 Fundamentals of an Effective Inbound Marketing Campaign.
Integrate your current strategies with fresh inbound marketing ROI based ideas to attract more customers to your Brand. Let's touch base and I will put the Hult Team’s experience to work for you. You can contact me at 309-673-8191 or email@example.com, and together, we can create a better focus on your insurance Brand.